1) a Quest where you gather materials from certain instances, as well as buying them from the Auction House. Costed me around 100 gold. A further 150 gold for payment to continue on with the epic mount quest.
2) a Quest to kill 15 undead creatures around the Eastern Plaguelands and destroying 3 wagon shaped machines in the same area. No costs involved.
3) a Solo-able instance to obtain some Purifying water found South East of the Eastern Plaguelands map. Did this by myself with ease as a level 65 Holy / Prot spec.
4) Another gathering materials quest which costed me alot more this time... almost 250 gold.
5) Another instance quest which luckily again, was only found to be towards the beginning of the instance location. This is where my friend helped me - could have solo'ed.
So that being spent I spent a total of 500 gold for this damn mount - but it glows! I also recieved a Blood Knight tabard to recognise my leetness.
Oh, and yes, now I am broke, very sleepy, and wanting to go home to sleep.

Yeahhh boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment