My recent buy was a new 2 hand mace: The Oathkeeper.

To my surprise this weapon did not cost much - less than 30 gold to be exact, offers enough strength / stamina / intellect - I especially need the int. since my armour is based strongly on strength and stamina only.
I also got outbidded on blue item wrist plates that also provided heavily with strength and stamina points - fockers.
Trying to level up my first aid skill as a means to save more mana (reduce amounts of time I have to heal). I am finding my holy / prot spec much more efficient in terms of mana usage when I am equipped with my sword and shield, only problem is I kill at a slow rate, usually defeating mobs after 30+ seconds. I don't mind - I hardly waste any money on mana pots.
My friends are finally catching up, both of them reaching levels 48 (troll shaman) and 52 (tauren warrior). Funny when they duel as both can win over the other - although in the warrior's case, being 4 levels higher - getting beaten by the shaman is an epic fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment